Sunday, June 24, 2012

Senior military research needs a scientific and an increase of 10 times that of the pure theory

One day, I say a person has a brilliant concept and the innovation of new medical equipment. This may change the lives of millions of Americans, to improve treatment and care efficiency. When I started to discuss this with him, I noticed the military to do considerable research on the same stage, as well as some of the science may be transfer of technology.

However, when I referred to him, he told me he did not want any military. He did not like what he do combat equipment damage or even death. I immediately thought, "Why do not you appreciate it," you know. But then I thought, this is his prerogative, it is his opinion that we live in a free society, let him have. At this point, I do not condone his ideas, we must protect our country, but I know where it comes from, I defend their right to express their views.

Nevertheless, I believe, military research, especially pure research should be increased by 10 times. Now, I would like many liberals do not like the concept, but if they read this article online on the Internet, I will submit to them, they should consider the U.S. military's advanced research, because it is responsible for creating the Internet one, because it is not for the folk beliefs Gore. See the Internet to communicate, for this country and our technologically advanced society.

In addition, in the future, we do not know who are our enemies will be, some people may be state-sponsored proxy terrorist and some might have a large number of troop-contributing countries, or who know that we can enter the Cold War with China, Russia, or some other and the upcoming national. We need to stay ahead of the curve, and we do eventually enter the public sector technology transfer.

Not long ago, a research contract military analysts pointed out that the research agenda did not save the changes so great as to change the pace of the nature of how war can be carried out, "I totally agree to this, so we address this point.

You see, military analysts have basically the same line of thinking here. Only because of this famous "terrorists only is the right time, all of our time is correct," if we are to prevent terrorist attacks. I think this is Rumsfeld said he was right. If we promote the pure research, the potential military uses, today we have learned will be integrated into our technology in the future, both in public and private sectors. This type of innovative research money well spent. In fact, I hope you will consider this and consider it.

No comments:

Post a Comment